Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Conversation

Last night, I had one of the most interesting conversations about music, it's creation and the endless possibility it could bring should one open up it's restrictive "staged" nature. I honestly believe if a mere 1% of our conversation came to fruition, live music would change entirely and become so incredibly interactive and rewarding.

Please read Steve Weave's blog and visit his website often. I think there are a lot of amazing things to come from his musical talent and experimentation and I just hope that I have the privilege to be somewhat involved in any way, shape, or form.

Oh, and he put on one of the most innovative and amazing solo acoustic shows I have seen in a long time.

Thanks for the conversation Steve. I has my head 'a spinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment