Friday, October 30, 2009

Another Random Mix Tape

Well, this isn't really all that random as it covers a lot of the songs/bands that I have been listening to as of late.

Black Boot - Radio Moscow
- I am a sucker for the slide guitar and clapping... what can I say!?
Sync'n - White Denim
- There is something so special about this vocal track. I has always loved the sound of open-roomed vocal takes.
It´s No Over - Tutankamon
- The Shout Out Louds have always reminded me of the beginning of the best relationship of my life. Nice to hear his voice in something new, it's been a while.
Miner's Blues - Chris Smither
- Just amazing music and you should really go buy his new album Time Stands Still. He is just so current and amazing.
All I Need (Radiohead cover) - Banjo Or Freakout
- Never saw this take coming from such a beautiful song.
Gimme Shelter (alternate) - The Rolling Stones
- Go Keith, sing your heart out! Man, this is the version that should have been on Let it Bleed.
Low Life Kingdom - Ben Gibbard and Jay Farrar
- Hey, Jack Kerouac (10, 000 Maniacs)
Sharp Briar (feat. Matt Pond) - The American Analog Set
- How great is this? A.A.S release Rarities and B-sides and this song takes the cake. I really wish Andrew Kenny is just so amazing. Go see The Wooden Birds!
The Ghost Of Virginia (LIVE) - Justin Townes Earle
- Can't get enough of this guy.
First-Rate Pretender - Yeti Lane
- New to me and I really like this song.
Osaka In The Rain - Matt The Electrician
- Nice little song from another "new to me" artist.
Fast Jabroni - Surfer Blood
- This song reminds me of driving long roads in the nineties. Great song.
Signs - Sam Baker
- What a voice.

GET THE MIX HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment